5/15/2016

Creatalicious Challenges~Anything goes & DTcall

Hi, there! This month Creatalicious Challenges theme is Anything goes with optional "no design paper".  I made a birthday card using "Rose" Digital stamp from AliciaBel.com. The image is colored with Copics.  My inspiration for this card is the Mojo Monday Sketch.

We are looking for new DT member. Please check out the details Here !



Our very generous new sponsor for this challenge is

Prize-3 digits of winner's choice

I'm entering this card for two challenges;



Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored image! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Great design. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...